- Product Details
It’s been said that Olympic pin trading in the Number 1 spectator sport in the world. At the Games, you’re so in the moment, trying to remember what you’ve seen and done, and it’s very easy to get caught up in the frenzy of pin trading. Like Coca-Cola, pin trading really is a great way to bring two people from different cultures together. You don’t even have to share a common language, because you actually can just point to the pin you want – just like sharing a Coke. We created the first Coca-Cola Official Olympic Pin Trading Center at the 1988 Games in Calgary and have continued with Trading Centers at each Olympics since, including these special sets from the 2008 Beijing Olympics.
Art enthusiasts and the general public from across the country presented the most beautiful impressions of their hometown and expressed their hopes and dreams for the Olympic Games.
- Pin Dimensions: 3.5"x1.25"
- Package Dimensions: 24.25"x18.75"x2.5"
- Materials: Bottles- ceramic, Frame- wood
- Weight: 13lb
- Bottles detachable from box
- Due to being stored in our archives, the external boxes exhibits wear and tear but all internal components are in excellent condition.
- Additional Information
SKU northyards-21028 UPC 410001232957