- Product Details
DetailsPower up your mobile device with this stylish power bank. Sporting the famous Coca-Cola look, this power bank is compact and affordable. This battery charger is perfect for travel and home use. Show your taste and stay charged with this reliable travel battery charger.
- Battery capacity: 2200mAh
- Compatibility: iPhone, Android
- Package Dimensions: 7.5"x4"
- Additional Information
SKU northyards-17565 UPC 410001053507
Customer Reviews 10 item(s)
- Too cute
- No instructions, Thought it didn’t work but it does. You gotta let it charge for 24 hours when you first buy it. Love it, really cute. Definitely recommend.
- It is very appealing to the eye a nice ice breaker
- This is a very nice concept that I would like to buy
- Pas on this
- Came with no directions. Went to their website. No directions on how to use it. I would recommend not buying it. They have a ton of other “cute” gadgets to buy.
- Works for now
- Doesn't come with instructions or tell you anything about it. Its cute
- Small and cute
- I bought this in Disney Springs because I needed a back up battery. It comes with literally no directions, only the FCC specs page. I plugged in into my charger and so far Ann it has done is blink red. I have no idea what that means, since there are no directions and nothing on Google either. The sales clerk told me it came partially charged. If it isn’t blinking green soon, I’m taking it back no matter how small. And cute it is!
- I wouldn’t buy this.
- I bought this during a trip to Disney Springs last year. At first it was great; you just plug it into USB port to charge (it’ll blink red while it charges), then once it’s full, the red might stops blinking, and it’s good to go. It was amazing for the first couple of months. However after 6 months, it barely charged my phone....the phone battery life would increase by 3% before the power bank was empty. Buy this if you’re super desperate (as I was), but don’t expect this to be useful after a couple of months.
- Do not buy
- Bought this - no directions - never worked - terrible product
- Defective product or just cheap manufacturing?
- Purchased from the official Coca-Cola store in Disney Springs or whatever they're calling it now. Barely worked fresh from the package. Charging it is finicky and you have to position it right or else it won't charge. After a month it's completely unresponsive. Won't take a charge or give one. The charging indicator light might flash for a second if you move around the cable but nothing else. Waste of money. You're paying for the logo and nothing else. Take your money and buy a REAL portable power bank that works.
- Beware — did not work
- I received it as a gift from a friend in perfect-condition original packaging. I was super excited as I love Coke and loving showing off Coke paraphernalia. I opened it and charged it right away, probably waiting about an hour or so and then I plugged it into my phone to test it out. Unfortunately, it didn't work — my phone didn't even have the charging icon come up or anything. I tried it out with a few different cables so it was definitely the power bank's issue. Really disappointing to see this kind of quality come from such a big brand.