Welcome to Coca‑Cola Store Orlando!
We have adjusted our operations in compliance with guidelines from health and government authorities, please visit HERE for more details.
Experience the world’s most iconic beverage brand in an immersive retail destination. Coca‑Cola Store Orlando is the place for exclusive Coca‑Cola branded merchandise, unique and entertaining experiences and true refreshment that inspires the senses.
The store is located in Town Center, the district’s newest neighborhood where you can find exceptional shopping and dining venues.
Unique Shopping and Gifts
If you’re looking for the perfect take‑home souvenir or gift for family or friends, you’ll find something to love here. The store features a broad assortment of Coca‑Cola branded merchandise as well as one‑of‑a‑kind products that are unique to the store.
Taste an ice-cold Coca-Cola while taking in the panoramic views of Disney Springs. Choose from a variety of Coca-Cola beverages and brands from around the world and an array of frozen beverages. In the evenings, select from a menu of specialty adult beverages including a wide variety of handcrafted cocktails and smoothies.
Coca‑Cola Polar Bear Photo Op
Don’t leave Orlando without meeting and taking your very own photo with the Coca‑Cola Polar Bear. It’s truly a one-of-a-kind experience! This experience has changed slightly to comply with health and safety regulations.
Directions & Parking
- By Car:
- From I-4, take Exit 67 toward Epcot/Disney Springs®.
- Follow the signs directing you to merge onto East Buena Vista Drive.
- Self-parking at the Disney Springs® lots and structures is complimentary. The Coca-Cola Store Orlando is closest to the orange parking garage, which you can access when getting off of I-4 at Exit 67.
- Valet parking is also available, at a flat rate of $20. Please note: Payment will be collected at time of pick-up, and gratuity is not included in the cost.
- By Bus:
- Relax and enjoy the ride. Guests staying at a Walt Disney World® Resort are encouraged to ride the easy-to-use and convenient Walt Disney World® complimentary bus transportation.
- Bus service to and from Disney Springs® from any Walt Disney World® Resort operates daily from 8:00am until 2:00am.
- By Boat:
- The Disney Springs® promenade is accessible by complimentary water transportation, departing from the following Walt Disney World® Resorts:
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort-French Quarter
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort-Riverside
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs® Resort & Spa
- Arrival docks are located at the Marketplace and The Landing neighborhoods.